Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Botox And Pregnancy

The effect is instantaneous and can last for some months. It is not that costly and so preferred by many women looking to avoid the signs of aging. Most of them can undergo this treatment for removing wrinkles; but the only group that is strongly advised against using any kind of Botox injection, are pregnant women and lactating mothers.
The relation between Botox and pregnancy has not been explicitly researched on. It is not known whether or how using Botox under your skin may harm your

Read more ...

1 comment:

  1. No treatment is perfect...and there's no wonder that Botox has some defects...but for most of us this is a great alternative to other traditional treatments that don't work....

    When I was pregnant I asked my doctor from Skin Vitality if I can renew my Botox treatment, because its effect was gone. He told me this is risky and that I should wait....

    I was surprised, but he's the one that knows the details so I abandoned the treatment for a while:(

    ReplyDelete